Easy dating: meet a girl online

I will teach you how to meet girls online.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Make yourself a superstar

Have you ever dreamed to be popular as Hollywood actors or pop singers? As for me when I was younger I dreamed to be like Robert DeNiro. But then I grew older and understood that everyone is a superstar and the only thing you should do to become popular is to inform others from your community that you are a unique personality. I’m not a philosopher, I’m just the man who knows the secret ;).
Ok, now let’s continue our course of successful internet dating. In this article we are going to discuss what to write in the field where you are to provide a brief information about yourself. I hope you are not too shy to write the truth about yourself but we will do a bit different thing. Frankly speaking there are three basic ways how you can fill this field:

  • write down boring info about your life with common facts;

  • quote the words of a clever person (it better if a quotation is not widely known);

  • write down some exciting info about yourself to make a girl feel that she wants to become a friend with you.

As for me I always choose the third variant sometimes mixed with the second variant. The first variant can be chosen if you have enough time and can wait for a long time till someone will find you. But if read this article I’m sure you want to find a babe as soon as possible that’s why we choose the third variant.

You can tell me: “It’s easy to say ‘exiting info’ but I am not a professional write.” I also thought that I have no writing talent but it turned out that I am not a looser as I thought before. Remember the first paragraph of this article? Yes, everyone in this world is a superstar! You know about it so convince the others of the truth of this idea.

First of all, take a sheet of paper and write down your strong characteristics (you can also type it in you WordPad but I prefer handwriting) then write down the weakest points of your character. Have you done it? Do you have more advantages then disadvantages? It really does not matte but still you are to find at least 2 strong point or it’s useless to continue our lesson. If you can not find anything positive in yourself – ask your friends, parents, relatives, pets (if they cam speak). Are you ready now? So we can start, look at your strongest feature of a character and remember something connected with which is alive in your mind. For example, I think that I am romantic, so I write down in the “some words about yourself” field that “one rainy summer day I wrote down a poem about a girl who makes smile and feel so happy. In a minute the sky was clear with the sun shinning bright. And now I’m here to find this girl which lives in my poem and in my lonely heart.” Now try to write something about yourself.
Do u have difficulties with it? Write your questions in comment and I will answer you.

Next time we will talk how to write the first letter to the girl you have chosen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home